Welcome to Yak & Yeti Restaurant
Cuisine of India, Nepal and Tibet. You will love our delicious food, beer and comfortable atmosphere, suitable for the entire family, in an oldest victorian house in Arvada Colorado. Best Indian, Nepali and Tibetan food in the greater Denver area.
Released just before the end of 2014 (hey, the car dealerships start in Aug!). This is the 4th installment of the Sher...
The first year I made this it was at 11:11AM on 11-11-11, as a collaboration with some homebrewing friends of the Yak &a...
Yak & Yeti Game Nights
Join us for Game Nights at the Yak. Bring a game you like, or just show up and learn a new one. We meet on the third Sundays(3PM-close) of each month.
Beers On Tap
- (Yakety Yak) Don’t Talk Bock - 6.2% ABV. ~ 24 IBUs ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- West-Coast Glutton (DIPA)-9.5%ABV.~150 IBUs ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- GF Apple Ale - 4.9% ABV. ~ 0 IBUs ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Jalapeño Lena - 5.1% ABV. ~ 34 IBUs ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Chai Milk Stout-5.2% ABV.~26 IBUs ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Himalayan IPA - 6.3% ABV. ~ 70 IBUs ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Namaste Pilsner - 5.1% ABV. ~ 34 IBUs ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Two Ponds Honey Blonde-4.6%ABV.~22IBUs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Saison du Yak 4.7%, 24IBU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- [Devil's Wine - 8.9% ABV ~121 IBUs]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Honey Ginger Soda - Alcohol-free ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~