"I've eaten here at least three times before and I didn't know you guys brewed your own beer." This story among many o...
RUPEE RED (AMERICAN RED ALE) release of the Rupee Red Ale will be on Saturday April 5th at 11AM. 4.9% & 32ibus, Dee...
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/37/10496237/html/wp-content/themes/yakandyeti/home_template.php on line 120
- Buffet is great tasting and a great value. Great selection of beers too. Try the chai milk stout if you're looking for something different.- Adam Beck
- Awesome place and atmosphere. The staff is friendly and welcoming. I've taken about all my friends here. The salmon Marsala is my favorite and I love sitting in the tower room. I've been here about a dozen times this year. Great! - Ed Voorhees
- One of the greatest indian restaurants in the denver area! Great lunch buffet!- Sara Fitouri
- Omg if i didnt have to work late i'll be here all the time. Amazing place to go to.- Paul mclinden
- The staff was so attentive and welcoming! The owner, or so I think it was, gifted us with champagne in celebration of buying a new home. Such a great atmosphere with amazing food, and HUGE portions! Great little place in the true 'olde town arvada' house.-Ashley Easton
- Great beer, great food, great atmosphere. I love that you can choose Mild, Medium, or Spicy for any dish on the menu. My boyfriend LOVES spicy food but I hate it, so we can each get something to our liking here. Portions are generous; I had enough leftovers from one dinner for three days worth of lunches at work. We went at about 5:30, before they got super busy. We even had a nice little chat with the guy that I can only assume is the owner afterwards. Definitely will be coming here again.-Sam Strasser
- Always enjoy going here. The food is amazing. It's in an old mansion, so the inside is pretty comforting since it used to be someone's house. I actually found this place looking for breweries and then discovered their food had a good reputation many years ago. Beer is also pretty delicious, some unique flavors in the Haunted Series. Good food, good beer, good atmosphere, can't think of anything else that you need. I'll definitely be back and recommend it to anyone!-Mark Al