Welcome to Yak & Yeti Restaurant
Cuisine of India, Nepal and Tibet. You will love our delicious food, beer and comfortable atmosphere, suitable for the entire family, in an oldest victorian house in Arvada Colorado. Best Indian, Nepali and Tibetan food in the greater Denver area.
RUPEE RED (AMERICAN RED ALE) release of the Rupee Red Ale will be on Saturday April 5th at 11AM. 4.9% & 32ibus, Dee...
Musee des Beer Arts (Bordeaux bbl-aged Belgian Blonde) 7.5%, 24ibu - Dark blonde in color, this beer has a strong wine c...
Join us for Game Nights at the Yak. Bring a game you like, or just show up and learn a new one. We meet on the first Wednesdays (6:30-close) and the third Sundays(3PM-close) of each month.
Poses and Pints
Join Shelly Blais every first Sunday of the month here at the Yak & Yeti for Poses and Pints. $15 and your first pint is free, BYOM (mat). 11PM-Noon. facebook.com/ShellyBlaisYoga for more details about Shelly's yoga studio and instruction.
- Buffet is great tasting and a great value. Great selection of beers too. Try the chai milk stout if you're looking for something different.- Adam Beck
- Awesome place and atmosphere. The staff is friendly and welcoming. I've taken about all my friends here. The salmon Marsala is my favorite and I love sitting in the tower room. I've been here about a dozen times this year. Great! - Ed Voorhees
- One of the greatest indian restaurants in the denver area! Great lunch buffet!- Sara Fitouri
- Omg if i didnt have to work late i'll be here all the time. Amazing place to go to.- Paul mclinden
- The staff was so attentive and welcoming! The owner, or so I think it was, gifted us with champagne in celebration of buying a new home. Such a great atmosphere with amazing food, and HUGE portions! Great little place in the true 'olde town arvada' house.-Ashley Easton
- Great beer, great food, great atmosphere. I love that you can choose Mild, Medium, or Spicy for any dish on the menu. My boyfriend LOVES spicy food but I hate it, so we can each get something to our liking here. Portions are generous; I had enough leftovers from one dinner for three days worth of lunches at work. We went at about 5:30, before they got super busy. We even had a nice little chat with the guy that I can only assume is the owner afterwards. Definitely will be coming here again.-Sam Strasser
- Always enjoy going here. The food is amazing. It's in an old mansion, so the inside is pretty comforting since it used to be someone's house. I actually found this place looking for breweries and then discovered their food had a good reputation many years ago. Beer is also pretty delicious, some unique flavors in the Haunted Series. Good food, good beer, good atmosphere, can't think of anything else that you need. I'll definitely be back and recommend it to anyone!-Mark Al
We Are Opening New Location In Denver Called
Yak and Yeti Restaurant And Event Center
Stay Tune For More Info